Any teens out there?

Use this discussion board to address concerns or to find support from others with the disease.

Any teens out there?

Postby BeautifulHeart » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:27 am

hi, im the daughter of a frequent member. im 18 and looking for teens either just diagnosed to help out or anyone with brugada who just wants to chat. brugada is no stranger to me or my family. my mom, my 8 year old brother and i all have brugada and were diagnosd in 2004, we all have ICDs too. i'd really like to find someone around my age with brugada to talk to. but if your not i can try my best to help with any questions about teens or children with brugada.
BeautifulHeart

Re: Any teens out there?

Postby Brugadamaybe » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am

hey i realize this post has not been answered in a long time but I was diagnosed with BrS on my 20th birthday just a few days ago. If you happen to get this id love to talk to someone my own age about whats going on
Brugadamaybe

Postby traceystarrs » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey, my name is Faryn & I'm 17. I was diagnosed in Jan/09 & had my ICD implanted March 3/09. We have a family history as well, my grandmother, mom, 12yr. old sister, Uncle, & cousin also have BrS. I'd love to talk to others my age. I'm using my mom's account. Let me know how to get in touch with you. Perhaps e-mail?
traceystarrs

Postby nkramer » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:45 pm

I am 23 and was just diagnosed. I would love to get in contact with people who are younger.. is there a way to message on here? I am not entirely sure I want my email on here and have a whole bunch of spam.
nkramer

Return to Brugada Syndrome Support Group